1. Genuine Shearling Slipper – If your girl likes real fur and leather, then you better slip the faux fur slippers and get her these genuine shearling slippers because she’s not going to like those faux fur ones.
2. Lacey Bras – This Free People one is under $20!
3. Rewined Candle – Currently on sale + free shipping on West Elm! Plus, they are made in Charleston, SC.
4. Out From Under JoJo Oversized Thermal Button-Front Top – I’ve mentioned this top a million times this year. Get it! You won’t regret it!
5. Knit Turtleneck Sweater – Everyone needs a sweater dress to wear with their OTK boots. This one is so simple and versatile.
6. Over The Knee Boots – These are THE over the knee boots. They come in the best colors!
7. NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette – I’ve been using this palette for quite some time and love it!
8. Oribe Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray – I’d say I’ve tried a TON of hair products and this ranks near the top. It’s pricey but worth it!
10. Krewe Sunglasses – The price is the same as designer sunglasses but the quality isn’t. These don’t even compare. They are beautifully crafted and so unique.
11. Free People Fragrance – 100% all-natural formula, smells amazing, and under $30! I love mine. But I will tell you, I love the camp scent. I’m not a fan of the surf scent.
12. Bali Body BB Cream with SPF – This SPF face cream is lightly tinted and evens out your skin tone. I especially love putting this on before I go skiing!
13. Sydney Teddy Bear Fleece Coat – These are so cozy, cute, and warm. Since I got mine, I’ve been wanting to wear it everyday. I especially love the length and color.
14. Mid-Century Turned Leg Standing Planter – I’d love to receive this as a gift because it’s so pretty but hurts to spend that much on a planter for myself. I have this exact one and haven’t ever loved a planter so much in all my life!
15. The Prague Satchel – If a designer bag just isn’t in your budget, this beautiful leather handbag would be great for so many different styles! And you can customize it with initials which I love those details.
16. Oiselle Lux Track Pants – I live in these. I work out/yoga in them, lounge in them, run errands in them, and layer them (wear smartwools under them for extra warmth)!
17. Exfora: Personal Microdermabrasion Wand – I ordered this last week and haven’t received it yet. However, based on the reviews and Sivan, my favorite blogger with beautiful skin, I would say it’s going to be a game changer.
18. The Double Coin Charm Necklace – I’m still not over the charm necklaces or Luv AJ. This one is one of my favorites yet!
19. Chloe Dupe Purse – I haven’t purchased this bag but one of my favorite bloggers, @SweetteawithMadi has it and said it was really good quality. I discovered it from her pictures and it looks really cute.
20. Sneakers – These are the most comfortable, stylish sneakers I’ve ever owned. It’s also nice because they keep your feet warm in cold weather. Banana Republic seems to have 30-50% off so make sure you try and score them when they are discounted!
21. Jewelry Pouch – I love tasteful customized items like this one.
22. Laura Mercier Magic Hour Face Highlighting Palette – My go-to make-up guru said this was just released and THE MUST HAVE for any skin tone! I ordered mine and cannot wait for it to arrive! Also, don’t forget for Sephora Beauty Insiders, you get $$ off your purchases through the 11th or 12th (depending on status)!
24. Come Around Cami – This is my favorite basic piece I own because it’s color, thick material, and the fact I don’t need a bra with it!
25. Patagonia Prow Bomber Down Jacket – This is a great transitional jacket. It’s easy to layer and great for work or play!