Ya girl’s been real good this year?! Stop being cheap and treat her. She’ll love and appreciate it and next year will be even better for you! 😄
Luxe: For Her (She’s been reallllll good this year!)
1. Saint Laurent Cassandra YSL Clasp Leather Crossbody Bag – This bag is on the top of my Christmas list this year! 😍 And that green color……
2. Rag & Bone Compass Boot – Gorgeous! My friend, Kara, sent me a link to these saying I needed them…and I totally agree!
3. Oribe Mixed Bristle Flat Brush – I don’t have this but I know I’d love it!
4. Cartier Love Ring – This is on my anniversary wish list. I love how big and classic it is.
5. Mackage Akiva Fur Down Jacket – I saw a girl in this coat while skiing in Vail. I had no idea the brand but I loved the way the fur laid around the neckline. I stumbled upon this jacket a few days ago and knew it was mine!
6. Gucci Marmont Small Top Handle Bag – I am loving everything Gucci these days but choosing a new handbag was HARDDD!! This is the one I finally settled on and I love that you can make it a handbag or crossbody/shoulder bag!
7. Gucci Princetown Fur-Lined Leather Mule – Forget slippers, get her the Guccis!
8. Dyson Hair Dryer – When my hair dryer died (that I had for 5+ years), I didn’t know what I wanted but I sure did love the look of the Dyson! I ordered it not knowing what to expect. I’ve been nothing but happy with it…it looks amazing, drys my hair with minimal frizzes, and is quite.
9. Barbour Dartford Waxed Parka – I bought this jacket in Chicago last year and haven’t looked back!
10. Valentino Rockstud Leather Caged Pump – The most comfortable and stylish heels I’ve ever owned!
11. Prada Large Cahier Crossbody Bag – I love this style of bag. They also make it in different color combos that are gorgeous.