1. Gold Wine Key – I’ve had mine for several years now and haven’t stopped loving it.
2. White Watering Can – Gorgeous. This could also be a great water can for those who need a work watering can for their office.
3. Sherpa Sweatshirt – I’d gift this to yourself! I bought one last week and have been living in it! Amazing quality (even after a wash), super cute, and warm. Plus, it comes in different colors.
4. Opalhouse Candle – Original. I know. But these are so cute (you don’t even need to wrap-could tie a ribbon around them), good size, and smell amazing. Under $10, these would make great teacher or hostess gifts.
5. Large Marble Server – A classic, everyday marble server that can go with any decor/kitchen style!
6. Juniper Ridge Backcountry Body Wash – This is for those who love the natural scents-men and women. A little goes a long way.
7. Pom Pom Beanie – The pom pom beanies fit so cute and go with anything!
8. White Planters (Set of 3) – Need a gift for the plant lover? Get this set of fresh, white planters for under $15!!
9. Mittens – Style meets function with these gorgeous woven mittens! Plus, they are on sale for only $15!
10. Wooden Hanger – This is crazy good priced and goes with so many different styles! I ordered 2 of these to go in our bedroom.
11. Chow Crown Game – This game is under $15 and fun for all ages!
12. Hip Large Red Wine Glass – I LOVE these! The quality and price are on point…plus if you break one you don’t feel guilty replacing it. I’ve had a lot of compliments on these glasses…even the guys love them!