1. Sincerely Jules Headwrap – There are several cute prints in this headscarf!
2. Charcoal Towel – I love using wash clothes but these top all regular wash clothes. They absorb oil and impurities from your skin with a little exfoliating.
3. Perfect Egg Timer – These are the BEST! I misplaced mine during our move and will be buying another one because I can’t boil eggs without this tool.
4. Booty Bands – These are great for at home or on-the-road workouts! We use our resistance bands all the time!
5. Metal Reusable Straws – I love this set because it comes with different colors to match whatever stem/glassware you choose to use for your cocktail. Plus, it has a brush cleaner!
6. Black Playing Cards – Need I say more? I mean look how gorgeous these are. I’d be down to play a card game if they looked this pretty.
7. Rootfoot Intentional Wear – I love a unisex, natural smelling scent. Andrew and I are both huge fans of this stuff. Our favorite scents: bear + coyote
8. Jar of Matches – Light your candle in style!
9. Fig + Yarrow – We use the entire product line because we are so in love with it all. I’ve never loved so many products from one company in all my life. My favorites: Facial Serum + Cleansing Nectar
10. Smartwool Socks – Stop buying people those cheap $5 socks that they already have 100 pairs of and never reach for in their drawer. Buy a nicer pair that they will wear everything they are clean like these Smartwool socks. I live in these because they keep my feet warm and the height is perfect for boots.
11. Shower Beer Holder – A gift for the guy who has everything.
12. 8-in-1 Travel Screwdrive – An inexpensive but useful gift for anyone to keep in their car or tool kit.
13. Face Razors – I use these once a week. I run over my entire face (obviously skipping my eyebrows 😜) to remove all of the dead skin. They are also super light and easy to throw in your makeup bag or purse if your traveling.
14. Wet Brush – I can’t be the only one out there that just learned about this brush, right?! I was shocked how good it worked for brushing my post shower, wet hair!
Desk Calendars – There are so many different variations of the desk calendars that I feel like you can find one for any guy on your Christmas list for under $10! Here are a few of my favorite: New Word A Day | 1,000 Places to See Before You Die | Dog Shaming (I sent this one to my dad so he might stop posting them all over Facebook 🤣) | Someecards